Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I woke to rain this morning. We don't have bona fide rainy days very often, so it was nice to burrow under the covers and listen to the rattle of the rain on the window. And now it's starting to clear up, and everything looks fresh and the colors are deep and clean and it's just...scrumptious, LOL.

A nice rainy morning seemed to be the perfect time to finish up the Colorado Spring kit with an alpha:You can download it HERE. Don't forget to pick up the other parts of the kit in earlier posts ;)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh, I'm jealous...I want to lay in bed and listen to the rain!

Miss Chris said...

I loved rainy days before I had a child. I used to curl up with a good book and settle in. Now I curse them because with a four year old there is no curling up and settling in. AND we're stuck inside!