Friday, May 23, 2008

Sooner or Later. Yup, that would be "Later..."

Yeah, I know. There has been no blogging for a week. Plus. Not quite sure why, but I've been in a funk the last few days, and couldn't summon the slightest creative thought. I don't like it when my world is grey inside my head - there have to be at least a FEW glimmers of amusement to keep me on an even keel...

Anyway, this morning I decided enough was enough, and got busy and finished my kit for the Design Challenge at Hummie'sWorld. It's been hanging over my head for three weeks while I tried to get a handle on what the colors made me feel, but I think I finally snapped the funk and it's finished! Very different (you might go so far as to say "odd,") but I have something of a rebellious streak, and I like odd. So here it is - "Urban Geometry"



Download:
Solid Papers
Gradient Papers
Elements

5 comments:

DanisDelusions said...

This'll help you blog more... *L*

Tag!

http://danisdelusions.blogspot.com/2008/05/another-challenge-downand-i-was-tagged.html

Cheryl said...

YOu did a totally awesome job with it too...and it sure did make me smile to see you using the gradients...I should have done that. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! Picked up all of your kits. And BTW, I love your humor!

Terebene said...

Thanks, Julie. I'm liking the elements - they are very unique (that is a good thing).

Sue said...

This is a great kit! As a math teacher, I love the name. Your elements and papers are very creative and fun. Thank you very much for sharing it. :)